Re: New Tires too !

Shawn Meze wrote:
> Just don't try to do a late braking demonstration in turn 3 at a Marriott
> parking lot. They aint that good, right Randy? :)-
> LOL! Kidding aside.. <snicker> heh-heh. ummm. Sorry.

He he,
I am picking up a new set of Pirelli P-Zero Assimetrico's to put on the
ATS's I am buying from a local guy. 195/50/15's.
Hell, I figured might as well try some Italian tires on my Italian beauty.
8)
REMEMBER!!- I still like the SP8K, they are a great tire for most
situations.
I guess I need to take the lead weights out of my shoes...LOL.

Randy
(3) 81 Scirocco S's "The Triplets"
87 Scirocco 16V "The black sheep"

PS Actually it was turn 2, y'all were standing in the straight after turn 3.