Re: king of the retards!

kcollins1@socal.rr.com writes:

<< > Thank GOD she doesnt OWN/drive a Scirocco.

 Amen.. she's driven mine, and it was NOT pretty.. I do NOT love the smell
 of burning clutch in the morning! >>

well another point to add for my campaign of king of the retards is the fact
that i let my (ex) girlfried drive my last scirocco. needless to say.. after
about a mile we ended up around backwards smashed into a couple of trees. and
no i didn;t break up with her because of that... but i think that i should
have sometimes.
-alan