Cincyfest

Do we need to register to show on Sunday in Cincy???  Boy are those air
cooled guys going to 'bug' when they see all these sciroccos showing up :€

Well, the cars all prepped and I took care of some last minute linkage
adjustments  before the long ride to Cincy, by way of Wilmington DE.  Rich
Deede was having some last minute adjustments of his own, something to do
with his oil cooler.  Hopefully well be seeing the ol checkered flag
tomorrow.

Too bad no listers from the NY/NJ/CT metro area are going besides me.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T