RE: hungarian Scirocco meeting

Hi Lauri,

>Well, Scirocco meet without a raceing is like a cowboy without a hat,

I think you are right!

>one local car club organized a race. 4 different events slalom, sprint
>with stopping exactly on finis line (big fun), elements and auto-x.

slalom - time
sprint with stopping - time (but what about distance penalty?)
elements - what's this?
auto-x - i have seen Doug racing auto-x (he showed the video) but is it
different to the slalom? Or the slalom is only one line and auto-x has
corners too?

>empty plastic 2 litre Coca bottles filled with some sand

good idea

>  20 lists of paper for making the diplomas and race
>guides is something you can afford.

i think so

> > Dirk suggested some game: groups have to find hidden things and there are
> > instructions what to do next (find another hidden thing or go somewhere)
>
>Sounds like fun.

me too

>Well if want to know more precisely about it write back

yes, please add details where needed

>or if you want to see the pics of the event go to address:
>http://www.hot.ee/mux/af2000/
>You can even see me changing the tire of my car over there.
>We'd a tire changing contest over there too, I changed the tire of
>my roc within 2 minutes and 22seconds. Beat me! :) (BTW it's a Hint!)

good idea again
what was the starting? were tools at hand or in trunk and have to find them?

thanx
macsek