Auto-x tires

Hello All,

I road race my Rabbit GTI on Hoosier S303's, 205-55-14, race compound DOT
radials. If anyone is interested in my used tires for auto-xing AND will be
at Waterfest on Saturday, send me a note. They are $155 each new. You can get
many runs out of these for $65 each. Four or more? Make me an offer. If you
have never used a sticky tire you are in for a good time. I can probably fit
at least 6 into the Jeep and bring them with me if anyone's interested. First
to arrive gets their pick of the litter. Reservations in advance only. Cash
only. No shipping. Not a street tire. Cannot be used in the wet, they are
slicks. Short tread life and lots of black stripes assured ;-) You will find
me in the show car lot on Saturday training judges. Cannot take time on
Sunday for delivery, I'll be a bit busy. If you come early enough you can go
to Eurotire (great) or Sears (?) and have them mounted for Sundays auto-x.

Dave Zaslow