Re: O2 Sensor Light Reset?

im sure it's been pointed out, but there's a button on a box in your engine compartment, right behind the pedal cluster against the firewall
Follow the speedo cable from the tranny to the box, and push the only button there is on the box w/ a pen or something small and it will reset the light.

It works by just counting the miles(there's probably little plastic gears in there like the speedo, and when it gets to 30,000k it will turn on the light. push the button and it will reset for another 30k miles, just lick your trip odometer.
When you push the button you will feel the gears "reset"

GL!

--- WaspHwy@aol.com
> wrote:
>How do I reset the light on my 84 GTi? I just changed the o2 sensor.
>
>--

==
Kevin Fry
81 scirocco 1.8