Re: Waterfest

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 18:56:53 EDT BrianandDeborah@aol.com writes:
> I see alot of you are going on Saturday of are coming from the North.
>  Is anyone going up Sunday morning from the South(Delaware)  I'm
looking
> for a convoy?
>
> Brian
>
> 88 Scirocco 16V

I think Doug and I are meeting up at my house in Bear and heading up from
there.
Most likely route will be the Jersey turnpike.

...And Marc if you don't feel like driving down here, we could meet up
with you at a NJT exit or rest stop.

All are welcome on Saturday the 29 at 10:00 AM.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI
'84 Scirocco, '80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V