Re: 16V Rev Limiter

This is definitely true on the 8v. I have a manual switch for my fuel
pump, and hence no rev limiter (I know - I've had it up to 8000rpm, but
there's no useful power there at all, so I won't do it again). Going past
7000rpm isn't useful in my car, and could possibly cause valve damage.
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah