Re: ice questions......

There are alot of options available to you.  The most iportant thing is how
much do you want to spend.  You mention getting a 4 CH amp but you are
talking about 5 speakers(including the sub).  You also mention not wanting to
lose space and adding a bunch of pounds.  So here's a suggestion:  The front
speakers should provide your mids and highs, so you want to find an amp with
good clean power to achieve this find yourself a nice 4 CH and amp the plates
and bridge the rear channels to run your sub.  Let your head unit run the 6 X
9's since they are only for rear fill.  I have a set of MB Quart 4 1/2"
componets two 6 X 9's in the rear deck and a 10 kicker competion out back 2
amps and a crossover.  As far as your sub goes your going to lose space and
there is no way around it, get a JL or a Kicker Solobaric they use smaller
enclosure.  I still have to turn the music off and just enjoy the sound of
the engine and  TT exhaust.

Brian
88 16V Scirocco