ice questions......

HI everyone,

I am usually not a big stereo man, but the time has
come to upgrade the daily driver.  I already intalled
new 4 X 6 plates in the doors.  Infinity's and these
are by no means a direct fit.  I had to take metal out
of the doors to get the magnets in.  I have 6 X 9's in
the rear.  I want to get an amp for the 4 X 6's to get
a little "soundstage".  They are rated for 40 w rms.
I will probably get a 4 channel amp.  I was thinking
50 X 4.  What frequency do I need to x-over the 4 X 6
at?  I don't want to blow them up..  I will most
likely be getting 1 10 and putting it in a small box.
anyone have pics on their webpage of nice box designs
that fit in a rocco without taking up too much space?
I am still unsure about the sub.  I don't want to lose
usable luggage space and add weight.  Ideas?  Sorry to
waste all this space with radio q's but I know you
guys have valuable info.
thanks,
Tony