Re: Moment of weakness...

Have you replaced the fuel pressure regulator yet? I JUST this weekend had
a similar, bang-my-head-against-the-wall problem that was irritating the
hell out of me (sometimes it would run right, sometimes it didn't, blah
blah...), and then it came to me in the middle of the night... a voice
saying, "Josiah, replace the fuel pressure regulator. Josiah, replace the
fuel pressure regulator. Josiah,"... eheh. Not really. But it did occur to
me in the middle of the night, which is always the way of things.
	Have you disconnected your O2 sensor? Your frequency valve?
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah