Moment of weakness...

Warning...  Incessant whining follows...

I don't know what I'm going to do anymore.  I still have this "as of yet"
undiagnosible problem with my 'Roc, and it's really becoming a drag.  I
have a constantly fluctuating fuel mixture, which results in alot of
bucking (although not as much when the lights are on).  I think it may be
electrical, and I have been replacing alot of the wiring and grounds.  I
have some more rewiring to do, but at this point I'm not sure it'll make
a difference.  If that doesn't solve the problem, I had planned on
testing each and every fuel injection component, but I'm starting to
wonder if I'll ever have the time.

I love my 'Roc, but I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.  It
drives, but it's not fun when it's doing this.  Plus, I can't even get 20
mpg commuting!  (If I don't have the CO cranked, it runs even worse.)
Other priorities in life are starting to take over (I want to buy a
house) and I can't keep sinking money into this.  I don't want to sell
Fritz, but I'm running out of options.  And I just installed new
Bilsteins and H&Rs...

I could probably get a decent amount of money for the car if sold as a
parts car.  I've got many thousand dollars in goodies put on it, but I
can't bear the thought of it getting stripped.

<wimper>

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta