Re: Tough situation- car is in trouble(long)

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich, I'm sooo saddened to hear this!  Agreed, you should
try to weld in a fix...   I'm sure there's gotta be a
'rocco near you with a wrecked rear end.  Get busy!!!

Or:

--- Craig Williams <roccolister@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

If you want to go this route, I *do* know where there are a
couple of *rough* but pretty solid Mk 1s not *too* far away
from here.  ('80 & '81)  One runs *ok*, the other will
sometimes *start* but that's about it.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.