Re: Dashers?(and a secret MK1 Scirocco junkyard stash)

I'd say the biggest problem with them is body parts and exhaust systems.  My
friend had a Dasher, and it cost him almost $300 for a custom exhaust
because nobody makes one anymore.  Although I do know of a yard that has
several Dashers for body parts and three Mk1 Sciroccos in it, (In case
anyone needs something).  I don't know why anything mechanical on a Dasher
would be any worse that any other 20 year old VW.

Ben R
Membership Coordinator
<http://www.volksport.com>
Volksport GTI and Watercool Volkswagen Club
"We support your VW Performance Addiction."