The Potters Rocks!

Guys, I ordered some parts from Potterman and I was extremely content to
find not one but two packets of M&M's in the box.  Albeit I'm lactose
intolerant, I couldn't resist and I ate one of the packets.

Well, the Potters rocks cuz of the M&M's but also I ordered a set of H&R
coilovers and I basically got them the next day.  I spoke to Kristen on
Thursday of last week (at about 4:30pm) and she ensured my that the
coilovers would be in Syracuse, NY by 3pm the next day.  Well, they didn't
arrive till 5:30pm but hell, my aunt and uncle didn't leave til 6pm to visit
me in Toronto.  Basically, by 11pm on Friday night, I gots me and my rocco a
set of coilovers.  I mustn't forget about the M&M's.  A big thanks to the
Potters.  I just saved meself a shit load of mulla.

thanks guys!!!!!!

Sal
81 Scirocco S (16V to be)
81 Scirocco (motorless and directionless)
84 Rabbit (now Gti)
84 Scirocco Wolfsburg