From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of MarvinSays@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 4:52 PM
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re-joining the rocco list

Hi,

I've never been  a big contributor to this list because my technical
knowledge is limited. However, I've been off and on for 2 or 3 years and
learned a lot from you guys. Anyway, I have a white 85 8v Wolfsburg Edition.
It runs  pretty good and it's fun to drive but the interior and exterior
have
always been in bad shape.

So, now I've bought a 97 Passat GLX (VR6, leather interior, sweet), and I'm
currently  looking at buying a new rocco for the second (non-family)  car.
It's a silver 8v and in very good condition. I'll probably be more active on
the list once I get it.

Anyway, just re-introducing myself.

David S
'85 8v