Re: Fuse Box Q

There is, but I can't remember what its called. I think they're "H"
terminals or "M" terminals or something like that. Look at the bentley
wiring diagrams and you will see some wires that "go nowhere" coming down
from the upper part of the diagram from the battery with a letter
designation. You can (if you are limber) flip the fusebox up to plug the
wire in to the back, or if you're like me, use a paroscope to read the
markings.

HTH, and sorry for the lack of specifics.

-Toby

IMHO its easier to run a new wire from the battery, then you get clean
power without overloading the stock wiring. You can get one of those
little "spade rings" (the kind that distribute grounds that there are two
of to the right of the fusebox) and put it inside an old film canister
with holes drilled in each end. Then connect all your +12v needin'
accessories (radio, alarm, gauges, etc) to a terminal on the "spade ring"
and snap the cover back on the film canister to keep the wires inside from
touching ground. Clean, effective, easy to build, and best of all - cheap!

--
'87 16v