FS: '84, whole or parts

I'm getting the '84 out of here due to space constraints.  Stock JH motor
that runs well and has a new timing belt, tranny that grinds into 2, 3, and
4, stock unbent rims with Futura tires with lots of tread remaining (they
came with my '82, and I'm sure not getting rid of my new Yokos!).  Car is
black I/O, and the body is solid with minimal dents.  It had a stock
sunroof, but the PO replaced it with a glass aftermarket model that's pretty
beat up.  It has AC, but I haven't had a chance to dig into it to find out
what's wrong with it.

I'm asking $400 OBO for the whole thing (you can drive it home; one of the
wheel bearings will rumble quite a bit, and the radiator cooling fan is
hosed so you would be best off keeping it on the highway).

If you want parts from it, let me know.  I want to be sure the first parts
to come from it will be substantial so I can justify parting rather than
selling.

E-mail me if you want more details.
Aaron
'82 Scirocco