tech service bulletins

Is there a way to access TSBs without working for a dealer?  I see on
AllData that there are 180 TSBs that apply to '84 'roccos (a lot of them
having to do with auto transmissions, torque converter drive plate stuff,
etc.), and I would love to see what some of them say, particularly the ones
dealing with fuel delivery and electrical problems.  I don't see a way to
access them on AllData, though.  Are they available on the web?  Or do I
have to find a friend who works in the service department at a dealership?

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale