RE: Water in the trunk? -Reply

Silicon works great.  I had same problem with an older 16v I owned.

>>> "Lauri Pettai" <lauri.pettai@netexpress.ee> 01/31/00 10:39am >>>
Hello!

This is a standard issue in MK2 Sciroccos as I see.
The water sneaks in from the rear light holes. I
know that problem, my both Sciroccos have it, but
I haven't had time to generate a fix for it!

So use your mind, it shouldn'd be very hard.

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!