Re: tech service bulletins

> Is there a way to access TSBs without working for a dealer?  I see on
> AllData that there are 180 TSBs that apply to '84 'roccos (a lot of them
> having to do with auto transmissions, torque converter drive plate stuff,
> etc.), and I would love to see what some of them say, particularly the ones
> dealing with fuel delivery and electrical problems.  I don't see a way to
> access them on AllData, though.  Are they available on the web?  Or do I
> have to find a friend who works in the service department at a dealership?

  you have to pay them for it. if you go out and buy the popular
mechanics cd, you can access them on there. the cd isn't really much
good for anything else and it only goes up to 97 (tsb-wise) as far as i
can tell. i'll be posting the ones i have for the '86 8v & 16v sometime
in the near future.

  in conclusion, if anyone else out there has the popular mechanics cd
for a different year of the scirocco, please let us know. we may be able
to device a crack that would allow us to access any year.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com