Fwd: drag racign WAS tv show

In a message dated 1/29/00 9:27:38 AM Pacific Standard Time, Vaughn8v writes:

<< In a message dated 1/28/00 6:53:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sjmill@erols.com writes:

 << go to teh track or frind a clear strech so it is your life that you
  pushing to teh limit not someone elses.... >>

 I agree...  In portland, the street draggers always find a place that is
secluded.  Another thing that I thought was stupid about the Toronto street
racers is that the spectators would line up all along the srip.  Here they
all stand back where the cars start from...  It isn't worth risking your life
otherwise, and it SURE AS HELL isn't worth risking someone elses.

 Ben >>