Re: drag racign WAS tv show

Yeah, the way that that guy said it, it sounded like he still made the
dumbass that killed those people pay him for loosing the race!!

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!