Question: Where to get wheels refinished?

Any suggestions as to where to get wheels refinished? I got the "early GTI"
wheels off of my old Jetta (http://getty.net/jetta/) and want to put them on my
red '87 16V Scirocco. Before I do this I want to get them refinished to get the
15+ years of wear off of them.

Anybody have this done? There is a local guy who wants $150 a piece to do it,
can't tell if he is sending them out or not, but he says that his process is
heat treating them and will fix any twists or dents in them. Is he full of shit?
The "early GTI" wheels are two tone, with black in the middle, I want them to
remain that way. This undoubtedly adds to the price, but I feel it's worth it.

Any suggestions as to where to have this done and what to ask for? I'm located
in Langhorne, Pennsylvania and am willing to deliver them to anyplace in the
northeast.

Thanks!

-Marc