Re: Leak....argh

I once had a leak in my 85 Jetta (back passenger floor), and it drove me
crazy, I sealed the doors and windows and it still leaked, then I ripped out
my carpet (cause of the smell) and saw the water way, It was leaking in my
trunk and seeping its way down to the back passenger floor, I sealed the
trunk and didn't have a problem again. I also had the hatch leak on my Mk1
when I first got it. Try looking in the trunk, and on the hatch.

Nathan