Re: Question: Where to get wheels refinished?

Marc Getty wrote:

> Any suggestions as to where to get wheels refinished?

$150 sounds very high, hell you could probably find some brand spankin'
new snowflake rims for that much cash.. actually that may not be
a bad idea, just find some new ones at a good price.. ?

I had 2 of the BBS mesh rims (Corrado OEM) that are on my 'roc fixed
right after I bought the car.. one was mangled pretty good, big
crease right in the rim from being curbed BAD, another looked ok
but was bent and out of round.  Repair was flat $100 each, with 24-hour
turnaround, and included refinishing - freakin' wheels look BRAND
new when you get them back.  This was from Wheels America, at
www.fixrim.com.  I have a local location so I dropped 'em off at
5pm, had them back at 8am the following day - awesome!

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0
'99 GTI GLX