Re: wrecked_Rocc_how_to_sell???????

a couple additions to my previous post:

I am in Rochester,NY
I have not really decided how much to sell the car for
it really depends on what little things I want to keep
from it before it goes...I guess I was hoping for
5-600$....and the other price factor is how soon you
could get here to pick it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if pepople are interested in parts what exactly
would they want....I will be at Cincy so delivery
there is possible if I do part it out

thanks

=====