Re: price on Koni's

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:05:39 -0500 Feenix <feenix@javanet.com> writes:
> I'm looking to get a set of 4 Koni adjustable for my car (A1, Mk1) Of
> course I want the best deal. I've been looking around and so far the
> cheapest I could find with shipping is $550. Does anyone know where
> I could get them cheaper? Potterman? Also, I need new housings for the
> front struts. Actually new used ones as brand new cost a fortune I'm
> sure. So if anyone has a set of decent front srut housings or knows
> where I can get a set please let me know. Thanks.
>
> Feenix
> 80 1.8

$550 seems a little high...

I had Koni Sports that came as a complete strut assembly, maybe they are
still available with the housing.

Btw, Bilsteins are still available with the strut housing, which allows
them to use an even thicker shaft.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'80 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco 16V
'83 GTI, daily driver

              To reply to the Scirocco list click here:
<mailto:thescirocco@juno.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org>