From: Feenix [mailto:feenix@javanet.com]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 12:06 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: price on Koni's

I'm looking to get a set of 4 Koni adjustable for my car (A1, Mk1) Of
course I want the best deal. I've been looking around and so far the
cheapest I could find with shipping is $550. Does anyone know where I
could get them cheaper? Potterman? Also, I need new housings for the
front struts. Actually new used ones as brand new cost a fortune I'm
sure. So if anyone has a set of decent front srut housings or knows
where I can get a set please let me know. Thanks.

Feenix
80 1.8