wrecked_Rocc_how_to_sell???????

well the time has come to make a decision on
what to do with the winter rocc...
to remind you I put the car into a wall and
pretty much destroyed the front passenger corner...it
still runs and drives but no coolant and some
interference problems with the alternator and the
front of the car.......now I have to decide if I
should sell the entire car or part it out, obviously I
would make less money selling it all at once but
the 40$ a month for storage is a factor.....

a little about the car

1 yr old techtonics SS downpipe

aftermarket exhaust and muffler sounds pretty
good possibly old TT sys

neuspeed plug wires

boge turbo-gas and Hor springs (with new strut
bearings) everyone might say they suck but if   you
have a stock rocc and not alot of money these lower
the car nice and it looks good I have pics if
desired)

power windows

sunroof

new front, passenger, and rear motor mounts

160mph motometer working speedometer

and all of the other 16v goodies

I guess what I am looking at is whether or not
there is demand for enough of this stuff to hold on to
the car until spring to part it out or throw it up on
EBAY and sell the entire thing at once

I guess I will see what the response is

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter....:(  you will be missed!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT
85 Saab 900s