bubble in cooling system

ok...i've tried a couple of things to no avail.....about 3 weeks ago, i
removed the lower radiator hose on my 16v to replace it....after
reinstalling it, i've got a bubble somewhere in the system and it wont work
its way out.....

before removing this hose, the cooling fan worked fine, and the fan switch
and thermostat are only about 9 months old

i've tried just leaving the cap off the overflow tank and letting it
overflow with the hopes that the bubble would work it's way out....didn't
happen....tried  pouring coolant into the upper radiator hose, where it's
connected to the radiator on the passenger side.....didnt have any aparrent
effect....

can someone tell me how to bridge the radiator switch so that the fan will
remain on?...i was going to let the car run and coolant overflow, but i
need a way to cool the car down while i'm doing this

any help would be appreciated
thanks

also, how would i go about completely flushing the cooling system, and then
add coolant and not get any air bubbles?

dave