Re: Trim levels

--- Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com> wrote:
> Okay, I'm like in the US and stuff, right?  And as
> far as I know, all we > cool people got here for
Sciroccos (Mk2, that is)> was the 8v, the 8v
> Wolfsburg, and the 16v (was there a 16v Wolfsburg?).

No 16V Wolfsburg (AFAIK).

>  Could someone tell > me what the different models
are (GTi, GTX, etc), > and where they were
> sold?

Uh, there's an obsure website called Scirocco.org -
look in the MK2 section, under history. You may find a
few tidbits here ;-)

  I see people in the US having them (on the
> list)...were they sold > here?

No. People just put badges on them. A select few may
have an imported "gray market" car - I've never seen
one :(

  Are they Canadian imports?

No.

> Just curious.

This is good.

> Nate

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)