Re: [mk2] car cover

Foxx,

i bought a Wolf Sentrex cover for my mk2.  The car sits outside beside my
dad's garadge.  Rain, Snow whatever, it doesn't go through, whell maybee if
it rained for 30 days and 30 nights it would!!  it is a universal fit cover,
but it fits really well.  I got it at the local parts store for about $70 i
think.  HTH

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)