Re: [mk2] car cover

My Rocky Mountain Motorworks catalog has them for $75 or $165, depending
on whether or not you want the "premium" or the "ultimate."  I remember
my old New Dimensions catalog has them, too.  So Yes, you can get them.

We in the Washington, DC area are bracing for the next "big" snow storm.
We had a whopping 0.4 inches yesterday which brought the whole area to a
standstill (I'm not making this up!).  Tomorrow we are supposed to have
1-3 inches(!).  The fun thing about this area is that I really do think
there is a law for when the first snowflake hits the ground, every SUV
has to drive into the nearest ditch...

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta