Re: 8v Idle Adjustment, etc.

On my 87 16v I had the idle problem and no power intermittently for a couple of
weeks until I tracked it to the air bypass valve.  While running crappy I
disconnected the electrical connector to it and it ran fine.  I took the valve
out and sprayed carb cleaner in it and then blew it out with an air hose and
have not had the problem since.

Hope this helps,
Randy Hopkins
87 16V