Re: The boy's crazy...

This makes perfect sense to me...

While on the topic of rediculous (sp?) Scirocco-related expenditures, I
have now completely given up in my quest for being able to solve the
bucking problem with my car.  I appreciate the help and advice that all
of you guys gave me.  If I had a garage to stick the car in for a month
while I tore everything down, then maybe...  But I don't, so I'm left
with a final alternative:  My buddy at Autothority said one if their
Porsche mechanics *will* be able to solve the problem.  ($68.50 / hour) X
("I don't wanna know" hours) = $(this is gonna hurt).  At least my buddy
will be watching over the car so I know I won't be screwed...  I just
hope they find the problem quickly!

Didn't someone on this list also say something along the lines of "any
problem can be solved with the proper expenditure of money..."

I love my car...

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta