Re: The boy's crazy...

--- VeeWdriver@aol.com wrote:
> Somebody had the tagline "There's a fine line between
> hobby and insanity." on
> this list, I think...

That would be me...

> Well, I found an 87 16V Roc and if I can come up with the
> cash that'll be the
> third one for me...an 80 Mk1, an 86 8V and now this (in
> addition to the 78
> Audi Fox GTI, the 85 Coupe GT, and the Porsche 931 in
> storage)...WHERE DOES
> IT ALL END!!!!

Simple.  It doesn't.  At least, I hope it doesn't.  :)

> Somebody stop me!!!!!!!!

Oh no way.  I like the fact the others share my disease -
makes me look a little more normal.  Muhahaha....

You've got a long way to catch up, I've had 15 Sciroccos if
you count parts donors.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry