Re: The boy's crazy...

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 VeeWdriver@aol.com wrote:

> >It ends when you run out of parking space . . .
>
> >in theory . . .
>
> >=====
> >Mark Peele
>
> Unfortunately Mark, I live on a little over an acre...I think it all
> ends when my wife kills me...
>
> Tom

Unfortunately I've got 100 acres with 13 unlicensed VWs at home, and 7 VWs
are still off-site. My personal limit is when I run out of roof to put
them under (you have to draw the line somewhere.)  The way cattle prices
are right now, I still have 85% of the stable to fill... :)

BTW, my wife will kill me when unlicensed cars are exposed to sunlight for
a prolonged period (like 3/4 of an hour.)

Drew 84 Wolfsburg Ed

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca