Re: scirocco newsletter

> Adobe Acrobat would work well for that.....

****this is true, but I am not fluent in Acrobat, I was plannin on doing the
electronic sample in Flash (shockwave) Illustrator and Director. Where as if
this goes far enough that it will get printed I was planning on using Quark
(publishing layout prog.), Illustrator and ofcourse Photoshop to make the mag.
These are the programs that I am most fluent in and that (as far as my
knowledge) are the industry standards for publishing, but I can learn any
program that is out there and am open to any and all suggestions, I do have
access to Acrobat, I just havent messed much with it yet.

Nathan