Re: scirocco newsletter

>   i work at a print shop and could get it printed up if you'd like. we
> could even mail it out if i got everyone's name an address, though it'd
> cost to mail (less than .33 if done bulk mail, but there'd have to be at
> least 200).

****Nice, This is gettin better and better, I was planning on making the sample
an electronic mag, it would be cheaper and quicker. but depending on how it
goes, it might get printed, who knows. I guess we will see. If it did get
printed, how much would it cost at your work for lets say 30-40 (guessing)
copies of a 20-30 (estimated) page mag, which I guess would end up being around
6-8 tabloids printed on both sides.

Nathan