Re: Scirocco Rear Window Decal

--- Armando Pereira <armando_pereira@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Certain US Spec Rocco's came with that big Scirocco
> sticker on the rear
> window under the spoiler.  Did the Euro models also have
> that decal?  My '89
> MKII doesn't have it and I haven't seen any on the Roccos
> I've come across
> in London.  Anyone know where can get my hands on one?
>
> Thanks,
> Armando

This was on U.S. spec 1982 cars only AFAIK.  There's a 16v
in Cincy (now belonging to new lister David Brown) that has
this sticker - p.o. said he got the sticker at the dealer
and it was *not* cheap.  Which reminds me, I want to check
into getting one myself...   :)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco    <---For sale  :(
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry