Re: Scirocco Rear Window Decal

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Daun Yeagley wrote:
> This was on U.S. spec 1982 cars only AFAIK.  There's a 16v
> in Cincy (now belonging to new lister David Brown) that has
> this sticker - p.o. said he got the sticker at the dealer
> Daun Yeagley

Yeah, it only came on cars with the small spoiler.
I measured one carefully one day and the factory
sticker is too TALL to fit perfectly under the big
Mk2 rear spoiler. How does it look on the 16v w/
the big spoiler? A good custom sticker shop should
be able to make a good replica that fits..Maybe it
fits under the GTX (zender) spoiler. Mark (Peele),
don't you have one on your '82?

Kareem
'81 Scirocco S
'88 Scirocco 16v