Re: Fuel pump

--- Timothy A Reed <t.a.reed.esq@juno.com> wrote:
> My fuel pump seems to have gone out (or so my
> mechanic says).  Since he
> wants way more $$ than I have to do the job, I'm
> wondering how difficult
> it is.  Is the job anything like it is on a VW Fox?
> I know someone who
> did a Fox recently.
> TIA.

you have an '82?

It is very easy. Potentially messy. You'll  need to
clamp the fuel line from the tank to the FP. Use a
Bosch fuel pump or you'll be SORRY. Get the pump from
Adirondack or Virtual (Potterman) - they'll save ya a
ton of cash.

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM