Auto X tire tech question

To all Auto X'ers out there.

I have been running 195/55/14 Dunlop SP-8000's
on the car for Auto X'ing and have liked them but
would like to try a little stickier tire just for the track.

I recently picked up a set of 205/50/15 BFG Comp-TA
R1's and plan on running them on a set of 15x6.5 BBS's.
Suspension setup is:
Bilstien sport/Neuspeed race, upper (Neu) and lower (16V)
front stressbars, rear (AT) 25mm bar, and front and rear
upper poly strut bushings.

My questions are:
1. How should I break them in on the car,
    or should I just start racing with them?
2. How many events have other Auto X's been getting
    out of these?
3. What initial tire pressure would be good to start with?
4. What front camber and toe should be used with these if
    I also plan on running with the Dunlop's on the street?
5. Any other pertinent info would be greatly appreciated.

They are not shaved and would prefer not to do this.
They will be run on a stock wt. 81 Scirocco.

Thanks in advance.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc