Re: Power Windoze an' Lawks

> 	Anybody got a clue what it would cost me to put in power
> windows and locks in my 86' 16v? I did some checking today on alarms,
> and while I understand it will be cheaper to do all this myself, is
> it going to be worth saving the cash for the hassle involved in the
> install? Anybody? Anyone? Bueller?

For info on installing aftermarket power locks look in my Scirocco Tech Tips
section.  Install is very easy and inexpensive.

I would not install power windows unless you use factory parts.  I put in an
aftermarket kit years back and took it out after about a year.  The kit
didn't work very well after a while, and screwed up the door panels. The
only good thing to come out of it was when I was getting new door panels I
met this nutcase Scirocco owner...

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco
http://www.DriversFound.com

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!