New clutch problems.

Clutch problems?
Please don't be afraid to state anything obvious
I might have missed.
I just installed a new clutch over the weekend and,

Here are the facts:
EN motor bored out to 1847 by Techtonics
FF tranny
Techtonics clutch kit with 16V clutch plate
210 flywheel (used but not bad)
Recent new clutch cable adjusted to 15mm
Repacked inner/outer pass. axle cv's
Driver axle CV boots looked ok.
Hard time getting into 1 and 2 (not new)
All 4 motor mounts new with Techtonics front
     all adjusted according to Bentley

Here is the problem:
Clutch engagement seems fine under normal
conditions but when I try to launch off the line
(breaking the tires loose) the whole front of the
car vibrates violently. I pulled into a parking lot
(it had just rained) and did a few hard launches
and was able to break the tires loose in first and
second and the shaking would diminish when the
car started to catch up with the tires.

Does this sound familiar to anyone out there
before I start tearing into it to find out whats going
on?

P.S. When I push in on the clutch at idle the rpm's
do not seem to change. (I've heard that if the
idle does change that this is indicative of a major
problem)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc
(was that an earthquake or was it my clutch)