---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:55:18 -0000
From: christopher bradney <marmalizer@strayduck.com>
To: rdeed@UDel.Edu

Hello, I own a VW scirocco mk2 1987 GT 1600,
     I was wondering what would be the easiest way to increase performance as it is a bit lacking, there almost seems to be a bit of a dead spot on the accelerator, you can only press so far then after that it does nothing apart from maybe flood the engine.
I was thinking of maybe weber carbs, but very hard to find, do you know if any golf parts fit as maybe this will be easier to find.
thanks in advance
chris bradney.