RE: need 2.0 intermediate shaft #

The oil pump gear ???? hmmmmmmmm

Having recently taken one apart I can honestly say that it's not just the
gear.......
the shaft that drives the internals of the oil pump on a 16V car has a 30mm
bottom gear on the 1.8 a 36mm bottom gear on the 2.0 and the same shaft and
top gear on both

This is not a part that can be taken apart....oh and the 2.0 has a machined
spot on the shaft to clear the crank

The non-16V oil pump will just have a little nub on the top of the
shaft...not a gear.

HTH

BCH