Re: non vw

>But you've got the right idea with the Citroen sedans, except the M3
>antenna is only about 12 inches long so it doesn't stand out too much

I've also got a front mounted roof antenna...It's a copy of the ones they
put on the Renaults (I can't find the real Hirschmann antenna around
here...). The antenna is tapered and about 36" in length. Funny how that
antenna is coming back in style (e.g. The new Cougar). And it is fully
functional...I had to route the antenna cable through the roof and down the
B-pillar (PITA!).

If you want to see some pics, LMK and I'll snap some...

my two pennies...

Chris G
'82 8v
'88 16v