thank you !

Dear listers,

thank you all very much for your helpful and detailed explanations
to tell me what is exactly a SUV and what's about them.

Sorry for my ignorance, i see that those kind of cars are known here too,
they're also quite fashionnable to some people,
but they're ( at least not yet ) playing no big role all in all here.
Well, as we try to imitate most trends from admired USA
it is only a matter of time until you will find a lot of SUV's here too...

thanks again for your help & time !
Dirk
'83 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l EX carbed montego-black
'84 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l DX inj.   montego-black
www.Scirocco2.de